Thursday 20 September 2012

Welcome to my weblog

Welcome to my new blog, Geek In Oz. First, a little introduction, I am a self confessed geek, and I live in Australia. I haven't always lived here. I was born and raised in England.
This weblog is about my trails and tribulations, successes and reasonings about the tech world. I will probably concentrate on Linux, Android and open source software.
I have always enjoyed technology. My first project was to take apart and put together my fathers mantelpiece clock, at the end, the clock worked and I had a ew parts left over!
My projects these days mainly cover trying to get things to do things they weren't designed to do! When I have success I will write it up here for you, when I have failures, this too I will put here, and of course, when I need help! I will also be doing reviews and opinion pieces. I am hoping to post regularly, starting with once or twice a month and slowly increasing.
I hope you will enjoy - let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment